Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Two Cents

Has it really been a year and a half since I've been here? Geesh. Welp, it's never too late to start over right? So I shall.  It's a new day and I'm in a new place so rather than use this platform to reveal my deepest unconfessed sins as a friend used to say, I'm gonna use it to share some things that I LOVE and maybe spark some interesting conversation along the way.  


Anyone that knows me knows that I am not short on opinions. I have an opinion on pretty much everything. I have learned however that because people kinda do listen to me I need to be really wise, careful and spirit-led in which opinions I share and when I share them. With that being said, this will not be a place where you'll find wardrobe critiques, reality star updates or the latest gossip about fallen christian du jour. I will, however, share the things I love and my commentary on anything I find interesting, compelling or funny. This is likely to include music, movies, restaurants, tv shows and of course food. Not sure where we'll end up so buckle up and let's figure it out together! 


Oh and I think I work better as a team so I'm counting on you to be my co-hosts at the proverbial round table.  So if you see something you like comment and share. If you see something you don't like or disagree with feel free to comment but you don't have to share that part. lol Give me a minute to thicken my skin before you throw me to the sharks! Alright heeeere we go! 

1 comment: